Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to violinjunkie.blogspot.com!

At last! I have a blog site for my violin addiction. It is obvious on the blog name that I became a violin junkie. haha! I only started to play the violin a few weeks ago when my friends and I decided to enroll in a group violin lessons at MPO (Manila Philharmonic Orchestra).

I am very happy to be a violin beginner. It is my life long dream to play the violin. Violin playing is very addicting, I got hit by OCVD (Obssessive Compulsive Violin Disorder) and I can't get enough of it. LOL!

This site will be full of violin stuff, blogs about different violin virtuosos, review of recordings, conciertos, favorite violin stuffs, and many others related to the violin and music in general.

You can visit my site every now and then for updates and new posts. Thank You!

Randy
Violin Junkie

No comments: